Now Hiring: Sales/Designer
Organizing Options by Cabinet Worx is the leader in luxury closets, offices, garages organizers, and other residential built-ins; plus commercial projects. For over 25 years, we have been creating dynamic, truly custom solutions for every room in our clients’ homes. We are experiencing tremendous growth due to our relationships with partners such as numerous custom home builders, interior designers and architects. We are looking for dynamic individuals who want to take the next step in their careers and join our team.
Our established brand and market position will quickly place you in a position to succeed. And, our commitment to your personal development will ensure that success is not only sustainable but consistently trending in an upward direction.
About the Position
- Full-time position
- Training that sets you up for success
- Majority of appointments set by the company
- Excellent working environment and culture
- 2+ years of sales experience
- Home improvement-related sales experience a plus
- Basic computer skills
- Good organization and follow-up skills
- Ability to work independently
If you are energetic, upbeat, and strive to be successful, this may be the place for you. We recognize people as our most valuable asset and will train you to excel in your position.
Evenings as needed
Salary + Commission pay
- Employee discount
- Fuel reimbursement
- Excellent work/life balance
- Paid training
Hybrid remote in Sewickley, PA 15143